Forum Index · Register · Forum rules · Members · Groups&Ranks · Staff · Search · RSS · Log In

Recent Topics                                                                                Forum Category                                                         Author               Replies   Last Post
  LOSV server
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 1Friday, 06 Nov 2020 21:20
EDIS
  DD2MAPS SITE POSSIBLE HACK
  Chit Chat & Off Topic GI 2Monday, 05 Nov 2018 20:50
GI
  Line of Sight: Vietnam site is complete
  Announcements EDIS 0Friday, 03 Mar 2017 19:58
EDIS
  Welcome belzs!
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Friday, 10 Feb 2017 14:46
EDIS
  Welcome spikemtz
  Welcome to the site EDIS 0Tuesday, 07 Feb 2017 15:00
EDIS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seth  
Discussion » Conflicts (lvl - 0) » Line of Sight: Vietnam & nFusion » LOSV Video Tutorials
LOSV Video Tutorials
EDIS Date: Thursday, 10 Mar 2011, 01:11 | Message # 1
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
City: London
Most of u have probably noticed, that wer updating the embattl3D channel.
New videos have been uploaded. At the moment our target is tutorials.

So after all we have the following tutorials on utube:
'LOSV weed-off'
'LOSV grenades tower1'
'LOSV grenades tower2'
'LOSV grenades tower3'
'LOSV grenades tower4'

Im working with the 'Base grenades' tutorial (eliminating the most common targets over the map) at the moment, and it still needs more material.

The next project is the 'Base sniper' tutorial, where Im gonna demonstrate, expose the best ways of takin out snipers at towers, sumtimes without even being seen. Im sure the most of u will find smth new n interesting.

I have plans with burntforrest, missionarry n perhaps village. Thats gonna b just a show of sum nice sniping n nades. Not as detailed as Base tutorials.
Still I dont think theres a point of making nades n sniping tutorials for any other map apart from base. So thats gonna b a mix of everyhin in 1 vid for a few maps ive mentioned above.

For fun, Im thinkin of sum extraordinary 'red name shot', its a skill or not...well 4 u 2 decide, in my opinion its a sort skill, however its not an appropriate way of playin.

Interesting ideas are welcome.

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...
Vassilij Date: Thursday, 10 Mar 2011, 02:09 | Message # 2
[CAD]
City: Neuquen
good morning soldiers. I hope with great expectation that video. I know it will be a great addition to LoSV.
biggrin
EDIS Date: Thursday, 10 Mar 2011, 13:19 | Message # 3
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
The U4G did the great job in helping me to make those videos, ty for your participation, it couldnt be done without you.

EDIS Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2011, 15:59 | Message # 4
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
Hello again, it feels good 2 b online again cool

Lets get straight 2 the point.

The cycle of 'LOSV grenades' tutorials for base is finally finished, topped with Base 'PotatoMaster' video.

The 'sniper' tutorial is in progress, i have all the material i need for base. However i want to add sum sniping on missionarry (and perhaps bf). And yes, the extraordinary 'red name' headshot will be on it.

The next projects include missionarry n burntforrest nades tutorial and LOSV credits cinematic video (havent picked up the name for it yet).

Im planning to make a frag movie for a dedication in memory of 1 great player.

The furthest future ideas are the LOSV and LOSA embattl3D soldiers videos.

All videos can be found on our channel embattl3D
Updates will be posted on forum and our facebook page embattl3D

Stay sharp, soldiers.

Over n out.

EDIS Date: Sunday, 15 May 2011, 01:22 | Message # 5
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
Hello,

Quote (EDIS)
The cycle of 'LOSV grenades' tutorials for base is finally finished, topped with Base 'PotatoMaster' video.

The 'sniper' tutorial is in progress, i have all the material i need for base. However i want to add sum sniping on missionarry (and perhaps bf). And yes, the extraordinary 'red name' headshot will be on it.

The next projects include missionarry n burntforrest nades tutorial

My tutorials cycle for LOSV is finished. I have uploaded my final and the last tutorial for losv a few minute ago 'PotatoMaster' 2
Overall 11 tutorials for losv have been made.

The upcoming event is LOSV Credits.

You can easilly navigate on e-3D channel by choosing 'Playlists' as all the videos are now divided by a category.

Over n Out.

EDIS Date: Tuesday, 31 May 2011, 13:51 | Message # 6
*EDIS*E*MAJ[5*]*(LTU)*
[SGT]
hello,

The LOSV Credits Extended video is going to be uploaded today.

The 'E DM maps walkthrough' n 'Ways to Die in LOSV' videos are coming in 2 weeks time.

The LOSV and LOSA embattl3D soldiers videos n frag movie are left for further future.

Shad is going 2 let you know about his frag movies upload times.

Stay frosty.

Discussion » Conflicts (lvl - 0) » Line of Sight: Vietnam & nFusion » LOSV Video Tutorials
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Members who visited Today
Forum Legend
[C-i-C=Site Owner][Command=Admin][Officer=Moderator][Veteran=Special Member][Soldier=Verified][uCoz=Member uCoz]
[Recruit=Not Verified]
[KIA=Banned][Scout=Non-Registered]
      Forum TOP
· Topics TOP 5 · · Most Active Members · · Top Rated Members · · New Members ·

· Shout Box ·